Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

House buying update

This last Friday we saw three more houses. It has been a little frustrating not finding what we really want. One of the three stood out, it had a huge garage for Nathan a big kitchen for me and a decent backyard for the kids. I didn't fall in love with it at first. The people living there are moving out so it is dirty cluttered and not what you would call move in ready. It needs new carpet some paint and a good deep cleaning and I think I will love it more. So we put in an offer. It is a short sale, not so fun to wait but we are willing. I am anxious to get out of this house but there is no rush.


Today we got a little good news from our agent, the other buys got there inspection in last minute but with a huge list of things they want repaired and replaced. According to the agent he doesn't think the bank will approve all the changes. So we may still have a shot at getting that house. I truly love the house and everything about it. It is perfect for us! I would be happy in either house but I would be ecstatic if we got the one we originally wanted.

So we will wait and we will pray. I know God has a plan for us and I am at his mercy. I know he will provide.


0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.