Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Baby Shower

I have meaning to post about my baby shower but updates on how things are going have taking precedence over that. So I went thru all the pictures last night and picked out a few that were good. Alexis took most the pictures at the shower and let’s just say she is still working on that artistic eye. Lol

We had fun playing the usual games eating lots of yummy food and enjoying each other’s company. I got some amazingly cute gifts and cannot wait to see Jacob in them. Patti made a banana cake that was to die for!!! Oh man it was so good! I made a bunch of food from cucumber sandwiches to yummy meatballs. The punch was a hit and is so easy, just sierra mist and rainbow sherbet. My Mom and I put up all the decorations the night before to save time. We made tissue paper pom poms, a Baby Jacob banner, and hung a close line with little onsies on it. We all worked on the decorations a couple nights before it was nice to have some girl time! Patti also made me a cute diaper cake! My friend Kelly came over an hour before the shower and did my hair for me. It was so nice to feel a little pampered!

I am so thankful to everyone who came. I am so blessed to have love and support from my family and friends. It is such a great feeling knowing how much people love this little guy and they haven't even met him yet.

A big Thank You and hugs and kisses from me to all of you!!














2 comments:

patti said...

Nice pictures! I think Alexis did a great job taking them. Happy Birthday today to Alexis!! So, you're due tomorrow. Hopefully little Jacob comes soon and without any trouble. Praying for you and remembering what a fun baby shower that was.
Patti

Whitney Cobb said...

I love the pic of you and Alexis! You both look so pretty!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.