Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Alexis Kate

Today my first baby girl turns 14! Wow how time flies! I can remember holding you and smelling you for the first time, your thick dark hair and big brown eyes staring at me. Oh the memories. I cannot think of a more amazing moment in my life.

I am so proud to be your Mom. You bring so much energy and fun to our family. I cannot imagine what life would be like with you.

I had a lot of fun hanging out with you and your friends today, New Moon was great! I look forward to spending many more years celebrating with you!





She has to have her Chocolate!

Dancing to the music on her card. lol
Juicy Couture Necklas





2 comments:

Susanne said...

Happy birthday, Alexis!!!

patti said...

What a fun way to celebrate your birthday, Alexis. You look very pretty and it looks as though you had a great time. You are blessed to have a mom who loves you so much!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.