Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

37 weeks....the home strech


I am 37 weeks today! I have to say that I am feeling a little better then the last time I posted. I have been getting more rest. My Mom Nathan and cousin Cherissa sure stepped up and have been helping a lot! I got a lot of rest this weekend thanks to Nathan and Thursday my Mom took the girls, and last night Cherissa had them over and is keeping them until tomorrow! So I have to say I feel really good. It is crazy what a lot of rest and sleep can do for your body and mind!

I am all packed and ready to go when ever this little guy wants to make his grand entrance. I was having really bad contractions Wednesday night for a couple hours and thought that I was
going to be going to the Hospital but they slowed down and went away before I went to bed. So the next day I went tot Target and got everything I needed and packed my bags Thursday night. Then on Halloween while I was walking around they came back. We came home a little earlier then the kids may have liked but they still got a lot of candy!(I did not want a Halloween baby) So I have been resting as much as possible. I am ready to go when ever he is but I am enjoying this as long as I can. I know once he comes there is no turning back and things are going to change around here. I am excited and a little apprehensive. I did not feel this way with the other kids. I am I am just a little worried because Trinity is a snuggle monster and I am hoping she doesn't squeeze this baby to death, and that I won't be a raging crazy lady from lack of sleep... and so on. I am sure I will do fine just a little scared of the unknown.

I have a Dr. appointment today. I am hoping they will check and see if I have dilated at all. If I haven't I think that will give me a little piece of mind for awhile.=) I will keep you all posted.

I have lots to tell about my baby shower and Halloween but will save that for tomorrow. Hope you all had a great weekend!


1 comments:

patti said...

Getting closer to Baby Day! We are looking forward to little Jacob's arrival. Take care of yourself as much as you can. It's great that you got some extra rest.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.