Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Being hit by a bus.....

has to be better then feeling like this.
I mean I know that I should look at the positive wonderfulness of carrying a child. I know there are women out there that have the desire to bear children and experience this and can not. Well I am sorry that I have to be a grump today and say that I hate being 35 weeks pregnant! I am sore I am tired and I am done (Well not really but I am). I know that once this little guy is here all will be forgotten and I will have him to hold and love and be overwhelmed with joy. Well today I am not feeling to much joy. In fact mostly feeling back pain and the effects of exhaustion!
This has been by far the most challenging pregnancy for me, having a two and three year old does not go with being pregnant. They have enough energy to run a hybrid car for a year while I couldn't even get it started..lol There are no days off when you have kids no lunch break and not sick leave. It is everyday all day work and it can be rough. I love them I prayed for them and I am happy they are mine I just wish there was a way to push a mute or pause button. Some days are better then others and some nights I get more sleep then others some Wednesdays my husband works from home. Well all of that didn't happen I got no sleep Hubby had to work and today is a poopy day!

I try to stay positive I really do. I guess I just needed to vent today. Let it all out and take a deep breath. So there you have it Cynthia aka Sassy is not liking being 35 weeks pregnant!




3 comments:

Tracie and Ricky said...

you poooooor thing! I felt so bad for you in just reading this post, that i had to tell Ricky. I am praying for you! soon it will be over and then you'll just have to take care of the kiddos. Soon you'll get your energy back. Just look forward to the future when your little ones are all a little older and more independent!!! LOL. Hugs and kisses for you, love ya sis

patti said...

"This too shall pass" Remember that this is a SEASON in your life. A season is not forever. And one day it will be Jacob's senior year in high school, the last one to leave the nest. You'll think about how fast the time went and how much you appreciated each and every day with these precious gifts from God. Draw near to Him and He will draw near to you. He will give you the strength you need, moment by moment.

the Provident Woman said...

You're almost there. Hang in there.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.