Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Two baby boys

I had the pleasure of taking pictures of two cute baby boys this week. One was 5 weeks, Shannon and one was four months, Trey. They both so adorable and special in there own way. Working with babies gives me that flutter in my tummy, you know the one that makes your "Clock" go off like a raging alarm in a cartoon! I have to fight back the fluttering of the clock.
Me no want no babies for a long time!!!


Meet Baby Boy Shannon..




Meet baby Boy Trey..



So glad I get to enjoy these little guys with out having to do the hard stuff=D

~Cyn~

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Those are adorable! Great job!

Karin Hopkins said...

love the pics....you are taking some amazing photos!

Susanne said...

Those are beautiful, Cynthia!

patti said...

Oh, so beautiful those boys. And your photos of them! I want to cuddle them and kiss their cheeks and their little toesies. :)

Cynthia said...

Funny thing about this post is I was already PREGNANT!!!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.