Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Update on Madison

I just want to send out a big hug to all of you who were praying for Madison. She is almost healed! Friday night she really started to fell better. I gave her an oatmeal bath and put buckets of eucerin cream on her and she slept all night with no problem. Saturday she woke up looking a lot better and now Monday her face is pretty much healed! She does have a faint peach tone where the sores where but for the most part you can't even tell anything was wrong.

I just want to tell you all how much you mean to me and the love I felt from you and your prayers was overwhelming. I truly love each of you.

The Lord is so great. I am not great at writing or lifting him up the way he deserves. He fills my heart with so much love and faith. I wish I could properly explain to all of you how I feel. I just know he lives and he loves all of us. He listened to all your prayers and he blessed Madison with a fast recovery. I praise him and lift him up. I love the Lord and hope that everyone that reads this that doesn't have a relationship with God would consider trying, it is the most fulfilling thing in my life and I just wish everyone could feel this way.

Thanks you all again!

~Cyn~

5 comments:

Courtney said...

YAY!! I'm so happy she's doing so well!! I love happy updates!

Karin Hopkins said...

I'm glad she's doing better. That is too scary, I hate when my kiddos are sick! Hope she continues to get well.

Whitney Cobb said...

I'm so glad to hear she is doing better! She's lucky to have such a strong Momma!

Anonymous said...

Cynthia,
What a great thing to say about the Lord! It really blesses my heart to hear your faith. I think you say it very well.

Maddy and Trini have a great Mom!

Anonymous said...

Today, my 2 and a half year old daughter, Madison, looks just like the pictures you posted of your Madison. I've been scared to death. I found your blog by googling EM and I just wanted to say thank you for posting this about your daughter as it has given me a little bit of relief to see a case just like my baby's and to read about her full recovery and put a timeframe and stages to this reaction. You don't know me, but if you could say a prayer for my Madison as well, I would be most grateful. Thank you.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.