Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rollin and bouncin

We have been involved in a lot of activities lately, from roller skating to basketball, to slumber parties! I love to keep them busy, especially in the winter. Staying inside everyday can wear on you after awhile. I am so glad that the winter is going to be over soon. Don't get me wrong, I love winter the cold crisp air and snow I love bundling up in warm clothes scarves and hats!!! But I am over it!
I am just ready for the warm again. We have a huge yard and the kids love to be outside. It wears them out and makes life a little easier. The sun shine fills the house and your heart and everyone seems to be in a better mood.
Brandon started Basketball! Every Tuesday it is off to marshal center for practice and every Saturday he has a game. I am glad that we have winter sports it breaks up the monotony of being stuck inside. I really love going and watching him interact with the other boys, it is funny watching them work out who is Alpha, and throw a couple girls in the mix and they are not sure what to do. I am so glad that he has girls on his team. I think it is so good for boys to see that girls can be just as good at sports or anything for that matter. It doesn't seem to bug Brandon at all. He hasn't said anything and that makes me think we as his parents did something right raising him ..lol only kidding. I am just glad the first thing out of his mouth when we got in the car after his first practice wasn't ohh man we got girls on our team. Instead he said hey mom can you buy me a basketball, then I'm really hungry...=)

On to rollin. Daniel (my lil bro) called last week and said hey we should take the kids Ice skating, I knew they would really love to go so we made it a date. When it came time to go things got in the way and we ended up going roller skating instead. I think it worked out better because they know how to roller skate and we didn't have to drive all the way down to Portland. They all had a blast, minus the bad fall Brandon had it was a great time. They asked if we would take them more often. I think a once a month trip is in order from now on!
Brandon liked the roller bades better then the skates.
Of course Alexis made a friend, she always does little miss social butterfly.
She is always taking such silly pics!
The boys stuck together.

I have a great system worked out with my cousin Cherissa, once a month I have her kids over on Friday night for a little slumber party then on Saturday she has the kids over to her house for a slumber party. That way we both get a break. It works out so well. The kids really love it because they get two nights of sleep overs. By Sunday night they are so worn out that by 7 they are tucked in bed passed out! It is the one weekend of the month I look forward to the most!!

Cute Kiki


This so adorable, funny, cute, silly..

lol.Messy Pizza face Trinity.

The girls winding down watching a movie.
I suggest if you have a friend or family member you could do this with bring it up have a chat with them and I am sure they would love the idea of having a night all alone!!!


So folks that's all for now. Make sure you are checking out the new links. I have been slowly posting... I think it all is coming along nicely=) What do you think???
~Cyn~

1 comments:

patti said...

Looks like you've been having lots of fun.Happy Birthday Trinity!!!
Lots of love from Grandma and Grandpa!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.