Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Look New Links

As you can see I have made a few changes. During the last couple weeks I was brain storming on how to make this blog more interesting, I came up with the cooking, photography, scrapbooking and crafting. I wanted to have links to these catagories so I wasn't over posting on my main blog.
right over there on your right are some new links--------->
or you can click on these.
Home
Photography
Cooking
Scrapbooking
Crafting
I have not posted anything as of right now. I will be posting on the Cooking and photography blogs tonight, if I can get to both=)
The last couple days are kind of a blur. I have been putting a lot of time in to making these look nice. I took pictures, made the headers, looked at a million blog templates. For the most part I am happy with how they turned out. Once I get in the swing of posting I think I will fell more accomplished.
I hope you take the time to check them out and give me some feed back. This will be an interesting new journey. I am really excited to sharing it with all of you =)

~Cyn~

2 comments:

Tracie and Ricky said...

fun! i always keep an eye on your blog. will look forward to some of your yummy recipes

patti said...

I love your new format! Looking forward to it all!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.