Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Things I will miss about summer

I got a twitch to blog when I was going threw some pictures from the last couple months. It made me think of all the things I love about summer, fall, winter, and spring. Our God has created such a creative beautiful planet, for us all to enjoy in so many ways. The way he provides for us and everything we need to not only survive but to thrive. How blessed we are to have such a beautiful place to live this life. The one thing that makes me appreciate this earth so much is the thought of what it will be like in the next life, our eternal life, with him!

Here are some of the things I will miss.
Fresh flowers

Going to the zoo
Beautiful scenery
Camping
Lazy beach days
4th of July
Farmers Market

Naked butts running around the back yard
My rose bush Nathan gave seven years ago
Dew drops on broccoli growing in the garden
Fresh Veggis
Fresh eggs

~Cyn~

2 comments:

Tracie and Ricky said...

well said! won't it be awesome to spend eternity with Him? and as a whole family! I love the photos you added here.. they make me wish it were summer! I love that you have a rose bush that nathan gave you all those years ago! and i LOVE your garden!!! (i'm jealous!! heehee) the girls are so adorable. i love the naked butt shot!! hehe

love ya!

Tracie and Ricky said...

PS. the packages arrived today! THANK YOU!! I couldn't wait to open them... but call me over skype tomorrow, kay?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.