Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Tia Tracie!

Today is my beautiful sister in -laws birthday! She and her family are missionaries in Peru so we are not able to spend this day along with many other special days with them. They are serving the Lord so we know that even if the miles are far they are always in our hearts and minds. It is hard to be so far away from someone you really care about and still are in the process of getting to know. I am so grateful for the internet, I can see live videos of sweet Isabella growing, and just today we were able to talk to Tracie, Ricky and Isa. Skype is a wonderful thing. Madison got to sing Happy Birthday to Tracie and we got to make Isa laugh! It is so wonderful! We miss her and lover her more then I could ever say!
So Happy Birthday Tracie you were in my thoughts all day! I look forward to every time we get to chat on Skype and say hi on video. I hope you had a great day, and whatever you wished for when you blew out your candles comes true! I look forward to the next time we will be able to hug and spend some quality time together!
Love your Sis,
Cyn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my girls! I'm glad you have each other! Mom

Tracie and Ricky said...

awwwww, thanks cyn!!! i just read this post. you are TOO sweet. we loved chatting with you too! Isabella was seriously in love with Maddy. She couldn't take her eyes off the computer screen! I can't wait for the next time we can all be together again (and I am so looking forward to our Disneyland trip!)

Love you, even across all the miles!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.