Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Took a break

The real reason I haven't been on here is cuz.. well umm I am a really forgetful person. I always loose my keys lock them in the car, loose my sun glasses etc. We went to Nathan's parents house for his Grandpas 76th birthday. We went early and stayed till the evening. It was a really great time with his Grandparents. They got to hold and love on Madison and Trinity. They both responded well to them, no screaming and running away..lol
Patti made a great Lunch/Dinner, mashed potatoes, salad, and whole baked chicken breast. It was really good.
We shared stories and talked about a lot. It was a really good afternoon.
So the reason I have not been on here is cuz I left my glasses at there house.. I am blind, I mean really blind. They live clear across town so I have not been back to get them, and I can't read crap on here if I don't have them. I broke down today and went to Walgreens to buy another pair. So here I am with an update=)
This week has not been to exciting. I have been spending a lot of time at home with the girls. My Mom took Trinity yesterday and gave me a little break. It was really great of her. I love her and appreciate her so much. I am not sure what I am going to do when she goes back to work. It will be a really sad time for me=(
I hope you all have had a great week, I am going to post some exciting news tomorrow so be sure to check back in.
~Cyn~
Us with Nathans Grandparents

Madison picking strawberries with Gama Patti
Trinity having a blast with PaPa
The fam

Make a wish
76!!!
They are so cute!

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Fun pictures! I just got CS3 and I am so excited to learn some cool stuff. I was wondering... have you bought any actions that you really like? I've been thinking about getting these:
http://www.actionsbybrenda.com/index2.html
Also, could you recommend any online tutorials? :-)
e-mail me if you get the chance!
sanashby(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

what a cute family!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.