Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

On a roll

I am on a roll. I decided to really make and effort to blog at least a few times a week. I read so many blogs that inspire me and make me want to live a better life. I read all types of blogs! I am a true stalker, lol
So here I am just a couple days from the last post. I am really happy that I am keeping up with this.
The last few days were pretty boring, I just stayed home and relaxed! I needed it after the busy weekend. The weather was beautiful today. It was breezy and sunny, so I thought what a great time to go to the park and take some pictures. I invited Whitney and Jaden along so I could take some of them too. I had a lot of fun. We brought bubbles so that we could get some cute shots of the kids chasing them. It worked out really well.=)
I was also really happy that Madison and Trinity finally fit into these cute linen dresses Tia Tracy got them and brought up here when she visited from Peru. So here are some pic for you Tia Tracie=) Madison kept telling everyone you got her and Trinity pretty new dress. =)

Pretty new dress=)
Bubbles!!!!!

She sure is beautiful So excited for Bubbles!!
I really got a bow in her hair and she didn't take it out!!

Whit Whit
She has a rolly polly
Such a big boy
I love love this picture
Awww what a sweetie
My fav
Momma and her big boy
Big kisses for momma

I wonder what she is thinking
She wanted a drink and it was the only thing I could do to get her to stop screaming, yes it is a Wendy's cup, just keeping it real;)
She will always be my baby
Very pretty
So adorable


~Cyn~

2 comments:

Whitney Cobb said...

I had so much fun today! Thanks for taking the cute pics of me and J-Dog! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Wow...I must be dead...every time I go somewhere with you there is not a clue I was even there..hmmmm
last time I checked I was still breathing thats funny???some one pinch me

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.