Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Washinton weather can sure kill a party!


I am so sad for Brandon! We had his party all planed for this weekend, and of course it is going to rain! We were going to have it at the skate park they just opened by our house! Now we have to have it inside! I am not sure what I am going to do. All the games I planed are outside games and I made a pinata! So I guess we will have to improvise=( I am going to make his cake this year. It will be my first try at a skateboard...wish me luck! I will post pictures when it is all done. Have a great rainy day everyone.Gurrrrr

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it will be clear on Saturday. You know the weather forecasters aren't 100% accurate, not even close!
We'll hope for the best,
Patti

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.