Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

My first atempt at a Skateboard cake


So I tried to make a skateboard cake, and l enjoyed every minute of it. The wheels are on the side so it kinda looks like a car. Brandon didn't want me to put the wheels on the top cuz he liked the design I made. So we just put them on the side. I bought 2 white tubes to connect the wheels and it would have really looked like a skateboard if I had done it like that, but it was Brandon's Birthday and his cake so I did it how he wanted it. Here are some pictures of the assembly and the final product. I did Chocolate cake on the bottom cream cheese filling and white cake on top=)

3 comments:

rpkkj said...

Cute cake. Looks like you did a good job!

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.