Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2008

A day at the Park




Yesterday was beautiful. It was one of the warmest days we have had in a long time. I decided to run some errands, and take the girls to the Park. I got a lot done. I was proud of myself. I got the oil changed, drooped fresh eggs off to Patti, got some stuff at Wal-Mart, finished Brandon's Invitations, got all new tires on the van, got the van washed and vacuumed out! It was a long day. The best part was our time at the Park. While the Van was getting new tires I walked across to the Park with the girls and my Mom. It was the first time Trinity was on a swing set like this. She didn't know what to think at first.. then she Loved it! Maddy of course loved it.
She didn't know what to think of Trinity being on the swing set. She was looking at her with this funny expression for like five minutes then she decided she didn't care any more and just enjoyed her time on the swing.
I think they could have been pushed on there forever.
Needless to say they slept well after that=)

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.