Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Finishing my Update.....

Well I just wanted to take a minute and give the February Update.
The first of the month was sad with Ricky and Tracie leaving.
We did our best to not think about it. I know we will see them again when the time is right.
So the next thing that came along was Trinity's first Birthday! I was so excited. I think it has to be my favorite Birthday to celebrate. They get to dig in to that cake, and they just don't know what to think with all the people singing Happy Birthday. She had a great time. We had a BBQ, and what I thought would be a small get together turned out to be a huge bash! Tons of people came. It was great. It was such a heart warming feeling to know so many people cared about Trinity. So thank you to all who came. I love you all! Here are some pics
She dug into the cake before we got done singing!
At one point she picked the entire thing up and stuffed her face into it!..lol

She loved opening her presents! This is her in her new Princess chair.
Here are some of the kids, and Adults hanging out side
A party fit for a Princess.
Well after her party came and went we moved on to the next Birthday..Nathans!!
This year Nathan turned 30! It is crazy to think I met him when he was only 22. We had a great day. We went to lunch and we went down to the River and went for a walk. It was nice to have some time alone. Then on that Saturday I had a little surprise planed for him..no, no not a party. I had the girls spend the night at the Grandma's houses. After we drooped them off we went home watched a movie and just relaxed. Then I made him leave for awhile and made him a special dinner and dessert. It was by candle light and flowers. It was so nice to have an entire night alone with him;)
I think he had a great Birthday!
There are a lot of Birthdays in this Month! So that same Saturday before we dropped the girls of we went to Logan's First Birthday Party. Trinity and Logan are only seven days apart! It was great he loved his Elmo cake! Dawn did a great job decorating and making it look so cute. Then it was Logan's turn to have his own cake...well he got a cupcake. His had red frosting hehehe it was great to watch him.Maddy got in on the cupcake action too.
Well that was pretty much it for February. We are looking froward to March I will be checking in more often and giving more detail on what we have been doing and just some of my random thoughts too. I realize I love doing this more then I thought=)

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.