Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Alexis Graduates from Middle School!!

I do not have many words to describe what it feels like to watch your baby girl grow up so fast. Alexis is almost fifteen and going to start High School in the fall. She is a beautiful soul to have around here, she brings me so much joy she is my best friend and my mini me. She loves everything girly, a chocolate freak and a Justin Bieber fan, She is smart loving strong willed and has a close relationship with Jesus Christ. I could not have asked for anything more in her. I am proud of her despite her mistakes and flaws. She has been through a lot in her 14 short years and despite it all she is strong and doesn't let life get her down!









3 comments:

Joshua Cook said...

Good job, Alexis

Tracie and Ricky said...

and she is such a beautiful girl!! back off boys, my brother carries a gun! lol. we love you alexis, congratulations! cynthia i can't imagine how you must feel with your baby getting so big... you are a good momma to her, she's blessed to have you

patti said...

Where has the time gone! And the next four years might WHIZZ by, too, and then she'll be graduating from high school! So enjoy every moment you possibly can. Great pictures to always remember this milestone. Is she just photogenic, or what!! Love you, Alexis!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.