Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

No Baby yet!




Well I have to say that I thought he would for sure be here by now! I have not gone full term since I had Alexis! Being the filth baby I figured he would come around week 37ish. Well he had other plans! I guess hearing how crazy his sisters are he decided to stay in the belly as long as possible...lol I do not blame him!

I have a Dr. apt today. I am hoping she will strip my membranes again to get things going. I am really anxious to meet my little man! I am also really done being pregnant. I think I said that three weeks ago!

I will keep you all posted!

Patti made it to Peru safe and sound. She arrived yesterday morning at 7am. She is settling in and looking forward to her time there. I will also update on that as I know more =)




0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.