Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Prayers answered

I have to say that I am more happy at this point in my life then ever before. I feel the presence of the Lord and the power of prayer more then ever before in my life. The feelings I am having inside are so surreal, to have wanted something for so long to have prayed and prayed and it never was exactly what you wanted but you had to be at peace with the outcome because you knew it was meant to be at that time but then for the situation to turn and it becomes what you want is unlike any emotion I can put into words.
I just want to say thank you thank you thank you! Thank You God! Thank you friends and family!
I have a new responsibility with this change, it is one I am afraid of and one I am more willing to take head on then anything ever before in my life!
We look forward to this new life and the blessing and the challenges that come with it. I will need advice and guidance and a bunch more prayer but the biggest hurdle has been overcome.


~Life~

I asked God to take away my pain. God said, No. It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up.

I asked God to grant me patience. God said, No. Patience is a by-product of tribulations; it isn't granted, it is earned.

I asked God to give me happiness. God said, No. I give you blessings. Happiness is up to you.

I asked God to spare me pain. God said, No. Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to me.

I asked God to make my spirit grow. God said, No. You must grow on your own, but I will prune you to make you fruitful.

I asked for all things that I might enjoy life. God said, No. I will give you life so that you may enjoy all things.

I ask God to help me LOVE others, as much as he loves me. God said...Ahhhh, finally you have the idea.


Amen!


2 comments:

Tracie and Ricky said...

yyaayy! Im pretty sure i know what you are referring to. God is good! May He give you the strength you need to make it through the hard times and for this new responsibility. and may he bless you in all ways... financially, emotionally, spiritually, in your marriage, as a mother and as a friend... God will be your rock!

patti said...

We are happy, too, for this addition to your family. Lean on Him for everything you need; He will gladly strengthen you for every task and challenge ahead. May you continue to treasure her and the life you are building together.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.