Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Place of Residence


This my friends has become my new home. I can't escape it. I don't think I have ever had "morning sickness" this bad EVER! I can not even go to the grocery store with out visiting the porcelain demon! I feel nauseous all the time rarely does it go away. I am not sure why it is this bad. Can I hope that it means there is a little man growing in side of me... I am not sexist but I would think a little lady wouldn't be doing this to me...hahaha only joking.

Seriously tho I am having a really hard time with this. It is exhausting and all I want to do is lay down with my eyes closed, that just don't happen in my world. I have two little munchkins running around and one is very vocal.

I will say that today was wonderful as far as being able to sleep in a little. Nathan stays home on Wednesdays and it is a life saver. I think that normally Wednesday is the hardest day of the week. It is three days in and then you still have two more to go till the weekend. It helps so much to have him home to help. He made dinner tonight too... it was really sweet he let the girls help him. He even put on there little aprons that grandma made them. It was adorable. They had a blast! He let them set the table, he told them to put a plate at Mommys spot and they knew where to put it!

Oh how I love days like today. (aside from feeling horrible)


So let me know if you have a miracle sickness nausea remedy, PLEASE



2 comments:

Susanne said...

I hear ya! I suffer from awful morning sickness and it is WAY worse when I'm pregnant with a boy. Thank goodness this time it's a girl! What I use for the morning sickness is Zofran 8mg. Luckily, our insurance covers it. You should seriously see if your insurance does. It works like a charm!

Tracie and Ricky said...

you poor thing cynthia! here's to hoping it's a boy...

i never got morning sickness with Isabella, so i don't have any tried and true remedies, but I've heard that ginger helps. Fresh ginger tea.. it doesn't taste bad so you could probably get it down.

love ya! sorry you're feeling so bad

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.