Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools..hahahaha

Today is April fools day so I thought it would be a good idea to play a little prank on some of my Myspace, facebook and twitter friends. Since my recent trip to Utah I thought it would be a perfect idea to tell everyone we were moving there this summer... hahaha it worked. Within 3 minutes of posting this I had 4 emails and three phone calls! It continued threw out the day, I was so pleased with my self because normally I am not good at pulling off jokes.
Our trip went really well, we spent a lot of time with family and reminisced a lot! We had a lot of activities to keep us busy and wear us out! I was so happy my kids got to see this part of my life and meet some of my Family. They clicked really well with everyone! They even said they wouldn't mind living there someday. I was a little surprised by that comment, what city kid wants to move to the middle of nowhere! It was a good feeling to know that they could appreciate a beautiful place like Hurricane, UT.
Our drive home was horrible! It was one storm after another. When we were leaving Hurricane a bad wind storm hit and lasted about a hundred miles. Then once we hit Salt Lake there was a bad Snow Storm. I was driving in the snow going 30 mph! It was stressful and gave me a headache after an hour so I had Daniel drive. We called my mom after awhile to ask her to check to see if any roads were closed or how long this was going to last. Well The roads were closed 15 miles into Idaho, so we decided to stop at the last town in UT, ironically called Snowville...lol
We made it there and slept till about 7 in the morning. We checked to see if the roads were open and thankfully they were! So we headed out!
It was a long drive home, it seemed to take forever! It took us a lot longer getting home then getting to Utah, but we made it.
I have had a couple days to rest and get my self back to my normal routine.
I look forward to the next trip but am good on road trips for at least a few months=)

Quail Lake

Cute pic of Alexis
My boy is getting so big!
Tara and Lexi being cute
Zion National Park
Weeping rock
Dixi downs
Kids loving it was warm enough to swim!
St. George Temple

Dixi Downs in St.George
The Fam





2 comments:

patti said...

nice pictures!

Tracie and Ricky said...

Hurricane and Snowville.... i guess they couldn't think of any thing other than name those cities after the weather!! i want to live in Paradise City...


Love ya! Glad you got home safe. Great pictures too!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.