Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Goonies

"Hey youuuuuu Guuuuuys" lol




There is nothing like an 80's movie to take you back to your childhood. Is is crazy that a movie can still be popular 24 years later. My kids love it.. my little kids, Madison who is three has watched it 5 times this weekend. I just love the pirate ship, the maps, the boobie traps and we can't forget the Truffle Shuffle..lol. It is just a really great movie, a classic. I am sure that my grand kids will love it too.
So if you want a blast back to your past just sit and watch this it will make you feel like a little kid all over again!


2 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

Cynthia...thanks so much for stopping by my blog, leaving a comment, blogging about my giveaway, posting my button AND donating :)

It means the WORLD to us!!

patti said...

ha ha, we love that Goonies movie, too. Such fun and some great scenes of the Pacific Northwest. That underground cavern beneath Haystack Rock is our best hidden treasure, real hidden! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.