Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Play Dough Fun

Madison got a big play dough pack for her Birthday, it has been a little hard for me to bust it out. I know that is will be a huge mess and I hate huge messes! Nana came over to visit last week and Madison begged her to play with her so being the nice Nana that she is she agreed
I laid a big garbage bag down and we got everything out and she was off!
Before she started she said she wanted to wear her cooker clothes Grandma made her(apron). Nathans mom made both Madison and Trinity the cutest little aprons for Christmas. I thought it was great Maddy thought of it all on her own to wear them.
Maddy and Nana played with play dough for a long time. She loved it, even uncle D got in on the action.

Uncle D playing with Maddy

They were taking this very seriously!

She loved playing with the knife!!
I love her expression!

1 comments:

patti said...

What fun! It's so cute how seriously she took her playdoh work. She's getting so big!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.