Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Anticipation is Killing me!!!

I get my New camera on Wednesday!! I can't wait. I have been checking the FedEx website twenty times a day! I am so excited!!! I sold my Kia Rio that I bought before I was with Nathan. We held on to it for so long for a few reasons, it was a great little car it got awesome gas mileage and it is nice to have a back up for when the main vehicles have problems. It was time to let it go we hadn't drove it in about 5 months! I was talking to Nathan one day and said "hey I should sell my car and get a new camera"(really just throwing it out there to see the reaction) He said go for it!
So there went the Kia aka Roxy and here comes the new camera aka awesome.
I am keeping my old camera, I should get it back from Ritz in the next week. I thought it would be fun to teach my mother in law what I know about Photography. I told her about it yesterday and she is really excited!
This way we both will have a Digital SLR camera and can shoot together! I am really excited! I think it will be lots of fun. I think I will talk to my Momma about it too. I am sure she wouldn't mind trying it out as well.

*Update 11:53* I just checked the FedEx website(heehee can't resist) IT WILL BE HERE TOMORROW!!!!!!!
Wahoooo Horrayyy Yipppieeeeee Boomb shakalaka Boom
I am happy can you tell?? =D
Ok I am done and I am going to bed now;)

So here is a little bit about what I am getting.
It is a Nikon D90 with five lenses,




Nikon 18-105mm



Nikon 70-300mm



Nikon 50mm prime lens


2x Telephoto Lens

Wide angel Fish Eye Lens



It also came with a bunch of other stuff memory cards, tripods, bags and so on! I got a really good deal on-line.
So keep an eye out for new pictures. I will be posting a lot here shortly!!

~Cyn~

2 comments:

Susanne said...

I am sooooo jealous! :-)

Tracie and Ricky said...

ooh luuckkyy! teach me too!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.