Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter.


Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great Easter. I wish we all Celebrated Easter like we do Christmas. Not presents but to gather with Family to Celebrate the Resurrection of Christ as we do his Birth. I know we can get wrapped up in the easter eggs and cute clothes,or the presents of Christmas. When I really think about what these days are meant to represent you would think we wouldn't blind our selfs by putting the Easter Bunny, and Santa on a pedestal. But rather worship and praise our God for sending his only Son, for Jesus dying for us and then raising three days later. I am so blessed to have Christ in my life. I am truly blessed to have a relationship with him. I thank Patti in my Prayers for ultimately leading me to him. So next year as we dress up our girls and prepare to do the Easter egg hunt, I think I will take the time to read in the Bible first. Tell the girls why we celebrate this day. Show them not to glorify the bunny but to Glorify Jesus and all he has done for us.
Praise God that we have a place in heaven with Him and that our Savior died on the cross for us because He loved us so much.
We had a great day, Celebrating Jesus! I made brunch for My Family. My Mom and Dad were both here! I felt so blessed. It was the first time I sat down at a table with both my parents and had a meal.. for as long as I can remember. I am so Happy my Dad is making better decisions. I am so greatfull for the work he is doing to get him self help. I have to say that I have never felt so complete before in my life.
After the Girls woke up from there naps we took them to Nathan's Parents house. We had a wonderful meal Patti prepared(of course it was wonderful,her food is so yummy!) She made Lasagna, three bean salad, cherry pineapple fruit salad, and my favorite.. her home made rolls! The girls did a little egg hunt in the living room since it was raining! Got to love Washington! They had a blast. Nathan, Jon, Gabe, and myself hid the eggs. Not well we didn't want them to have a hard time finding them since they are 1 & 2. I think they would have been happy with just one egg. The first egg they found seemed to be good enough till we encouraged them to find more. Then by the end I think we may have went a little over board..lol It was all for fun so it was just fine. I hope you all had a great day. Enjoy the pics=)

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.