Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mod monkey party for Jacob!

My baby boy turned one on November 25, Thanksgiving! It was bitter sweet. The first birthday is such a huge milestone yet I was a little sad it came so fast. I was hoping he would be a baby for so much longer! I will never again have another baby turning one, never have a baby crawl for the first time walk for the first time. It made me a little sad but i was so excited at the same time. I really enjoyed his party and watching him eat his cupcake. He is such a joy to me and I am so in love with him! I am excited to watch him grow into a toddler little boy teen and a man. I hope he stays close to me always!
Happy Birthday baby boy! Momma loves you!




1 comments:

patti said...

He is such a little sweetheart! Hope you have a wonderful year full of fun and learning and LOVE!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.