Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Trinitys Birthday party!

It was a princess extravaganza!! Trinity had the time of her life! I went all out! I made home made heart shaped marshmallows dipped in chocolate,

squares for the boys.

I dipped Mint Milano and Raspberry Milano cookies in white chocolate and milk chocolate.

The gift bags were full of everything a princess would need, a tiara, necklaces, rings, lip gloss.

The boys got mini skateboards, bouncy balls and silly straws.


I hired two very beautiful princess to play games and make a craft and sing songs. They were the hit of the party, lucky for me it was Alexis and my babysitter Lauren...lol All the girls loved them! The adults indulged in my famous pulled pork tacos, stuffed jalapenos, and cilantro rice. It was yummy and all gone by the end!!! I know she may have only be turning three but I have a feeling this will never be forgotten in her mind! I love her and I love making her happy.


She was a very happy girl for a long time!























0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.