Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Today is the day!

That I get to find out what I am having..... Boy??? Girl??? What do you think it will be??



I know no matter what it is I will love it with all my heart. I am excited to be having another baby on top of a million other emotions. All I can be total sure of is this will be last time I will ever be pregnant again the last time I give birth or go to an ultrasound for the first time. It is bitter sweet.
Having 5 kids is a blessing and a good number. I never thought I would ever have that many kids but I am happy that this is where the Lord has taken me. This is the life he choose for me and I could not ask for more! I have four healthy kids and each one is special in there own way. I have a loving husband and he is an amazing Father. I am blessed and grateful and truly owe it all to the Lord.

Keep coming back today to see what the sex is. I will post as soon as I get back=)

UPDATE: The Heutons are proud to announce we will be welcoming a baby BOY to our family!!



3 comments:

Courtney said...

Ohhhh...I can't wait!!

patti said...

Boy, Boy, Oh Boy, I have been thinking the baby will be a boy, and now we know!

Susanne said...

Yay! So exciting!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.