Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Crumbs

I can't wait any longer to tell you all my exciting news! i know I know it's ny been one day..lol
Nathan said I am being silly by not telling everyone. I thought I was just playing a cute little game. I guess I am not very good at it, and I shouldn't use this blog to tell everyone(or at least the people who read it) But oh well why not....heehee

So... Yes I am Pregnant I am due November 25th, I will be 8 weeks on Monday=)

I am really hoping it is a boy!!!

Happy Easter.











5 comments:

patti said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'LL BE A GRANDMA AGAIN!! YAY!!

I sincerely hope you have a wonderful pregnancy and delivery, we'll be praying for you every day, and then some! Love you!

Tracie and Ricky said...

OMG!!!! I'm SOOOO happy for you. I just KNEW it!!

May you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!!yyyeaaahhh

Courtney said...

WOW!!! Congratulations!!!

Courtney said...

Oh...and that's Emma's birthday!!

Susanne said...

Congrats! ♥

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.