Pages

Monday, March 31, 2008

ChuckECheese's

Today we went to ChuckyECheese's! It was alot of fun. I took My nephew Ryan and the girls. Maddy love's the place every time we drive by she has a cow! So I decided to go. They love it. It gets there energy out and they have a blast. Having Alexis for Spring Break helps, she likes to play with the kids. I think I will have to go back soon.

They loved to Dance with Chucky!


Here is Trinity Blowing Kisses for the first time.
Ryan and Maddy riding the snow mobile!
Telletubbies.

Maddy and Nanna!
Barney! I don't think she had any idea who this was, we don't watch this yet.
My little loves!
Weeeeee slide!
Dance magic Dance..
Playing with all the controllers. She got to decide where the cameras go.

Bob the builder! She thought it was Handy Manny.lol
Alexis loves her Sissy!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

You should have called me! We could have met you there.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh hi!!!!! Thanks so much for stopping by! I love to meet family members of my friends. =) And that little Tracie. I forgot she that she is quite the prankster. lol! I almost cried for her as well! My sister and I are 10 1/2 months apart...and I vowed that I would not let history repeat itself! Have a great day!

Tracie and Ricky said...

looks like you guys had a blast at chuckecheeses! i wish i could have been there. maddy is getting so big. so, you met my friend tiffany! her little girl is madison as well. i dont know her middle name but i know of 2 other girls who are named madison leigh... cute combo! isabella wears all the clothes you gave her. usually she matches and looks super cute except for that day in pisac, pink pants and blue sweatshirt... haha.. oh well

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.