Pages

Monday, July 2, 2007

Camping!!

Nathan and I finally got to go camping. We have wanted to for awhile it being summer and all. It started raining on Thursday pretty bad, so we thought for sure it would continue threw the weekend. The weather channel said it would be nice Saturday and Sunday but you never know. I got everything ready all day Friday. By the time Nathan got home at 5 it was still raining but we decided to go anyway. It only rained till about 7pm then it quit. We drove around on Larch Mt. for a bit and found the perfect spot! It turned out to be a perfect camping night. We made smores and sat by the fire and enjoyed the peace and quiet.
The picture above is a view from our camp site. It was beautiful.
I was taking pictures of Nathan making sticks to roas
t marshmallows, he was standing by the fire and the picture looks like he is in the flames too cool!
On Saturday we got up late, we got to sleep in it was so nice. Then I made breakfast and we just hung around I read a lot he shoot his guns it was just so nice to be all alone with him and enjoy each other and the outdoors. We took a nap. Well we took two naps! It was great. I made dinner in a dutch oven on the hot coals. I made beef stew it turned out really good. I hope we get to go again soon.

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.