Pages

Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Fathers Day!!!



Today was great. We celebrated Fathers day. A day where we recognize the special men in our lives who love there children with every thing in them. We started the day off just Nathan, myself and, the girls. I made a big breakfast. Nathans favorite of course. Then we all played together and relaxed. Then we went to visit Nathans Family and celebrate with them. We had dessert, a fabulous angel food cake roll with strawberries Patti made! It was sooo yummy!

I grew up not really knowing what a real dad was. My Father has been in and out of my life all my life. I never knew till I met Tennis what a real man was. He loves his children and family so much. He has a passion for them that is so warming to the heart. I feel so blessed to have him in my life. He has been a great example to Nathan. Nathan loves his girls so much. He loves kids in general but there is nothing like seeing your baby girl run to him when he walks in the door screaming dada dada!!! They have a great relationship and I am so excited to see it grow. I guess I will get see threw him being a father to my girls what it would have been to have a good dad growing up. I am so thankful for what I have and even tho we can some times take it for granted it is days like yesterday that remind us we are truly blessed to have Family... Moms, Dads, Husbands, Wives. & Children... Life is good.

1 comments:

rpkkj said...

It's so great to hear about how God has given you a "Dad" in Tennis, and showing you that there are good Dad's. We don't have to live that poor life that some of our parents led. My Dad was a deadbeat, too. God show's us day by day His mercies! Hope you have many more happy days!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.