Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Maddy Loves The Water!!!




Today was Maddy's first day in a kiddy pool. She loved it she played for hours! At first she was not sure why there was a big thing of water out side she kept saying ba.. ba.. that is her word for Bath. I had to explain over and over no swim. She would not sit down for a long time. I had to get in the pool with her and show her it was ok. She was so cute! I love this age. here is so much to teach kids. There are so many new things for them to experience. Being a mom is truly the best job ever!

Also want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABE!!!! Wow your 15! I remember when you were 8. I hope yo
u had a great day buddy.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

TOO cute! She is so adorable! I can't believe how big she it!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.