Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Madison Leigh turns 5!

We had a small party for Madison on her birthday. Just cake and a trip to ChuckeCheese. She had the big summer party in July to celebrate so this was just a day to do a little something to make her feel special. We went and played with Ryan and Jaden for a couple hours at ChuckeChees. She had a blast! She danced in front of the camera a lot! She loved seeing her self on TV! It was really cute. We had pizza and salad then came home for some cake. She had a nice time and I am glad she understood about the half birthday party and was ok with only getting one present. She is such a big girl and I love her so so much. Madison and I have a special bond I am not sure what it is exactly but she seems to prefer me over others she always wants to be with me and she comes and sleeps with me every night. She is an amazing little person! I am truly blessed to be her Mommy!






2 comments:

patti said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Madison! Such a little cutie, whatta love she is. It's hard to believe she's this old already!

patti said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Madison! She's such a cutie and whatta love she is. It's hard to believe she's 5 years old already!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.