Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

I am 29 today! Wow I have had a crazy, fun, amazing life so far. I just hope it keeps getting better!
This weekend we went camping for my birthday, it was a blast! We got to stay two nights. It was so relaxing. We went with some friends and family.
Last night I went to a Moroccan Restaurant with my Dad, Nathan, Whitney, and Rob. It is one of our favorite places and my Dad and Rob had never gone. It was great fun!
Today I did some shopping with my Mom and got some new clothes, it is the best present
you can ever give me so so I was happy!
Tonight we are off to the Melting Pot. I have never been, so I am super excited! I will post pictures of that tomorrow. Until then here are some pics from the camping trip and dinner last night.
Thanks to everyone who has wished me a Happy Birthday! I love you all!








0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thanks for counting

Visit attorney marketing web page.